Historical Precedents

In these troubled times the wisdom of the past can provide guidance for the future. We will bring together for your enlightenment the voices of people from the past to share their perspectives on our world. Some will be regulars, others less frequent visitors. Together enjoy their wisdom

Saturday, November 12, 2005

My Frozen Past

Some of you may know me from my past and think that I am no longer among the living. But no, I am one of the few who inhabit this site who are still around. The official history was that I died in 1942. That is not quite correct though.

In 1942 I was seriously wounded and it was clear that I would not survive the infection that resulted from my wounds. In an act of desparation, I was frozen in an experimental procedure. I remained frozen for many years. While I have no first hand knowledge of what happened, of course, I have been given a description of what happened during that time.

As it was clear that the Reich would lose, some of my loyal former officers and men, who had been entrusted to care for me, and at the appropriate time revive me took steps for my safekeeping. I was transferred to a U-boat and carried in that to South America. Once there I was stored until very recently.

It seems that some of my old colleagues. were friends of the Bush family through Herr Prescott. When Herr George W. Bush was preparing for his acquisition of the presidency, some of his staff, such as Herr Rove believed that given their long term vision that someone of my skills would be invaluable.

Based on this I was thawed in 1998 and began my preparations. This has involved both reading the history I have missed, both political history and social history. I am now functioning fully for the team. I work in the areas of security of course.

I recently found this site on the internet and am making it my home. Some other interesting people have also been dropping buy. We may provide some interesting perspectives on the events of the world. Good day

Obergruppenfuhrer Reinhard Heydrich

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home