Historical Precedents

In these troubled times the wisdom of the past can provide guidance for the future. We will bring together for your enlightenment the voices of people from the past to share their perspectives on our world. Some will be regulars, others less frequent visitors. Together enjoy their wisdom

Thursday, April 27, 2006

A special guest blogger

I am so very glad to see that Nino feels this way. I think it would be terrible if the United States Supreme Court ruled that executions should be as painless as possible. All I did was make the damn trains run on time. If hanging was good enough for me, it is good enough for a bunch of murderers in Florida. I'm quite pleased that my intellectual descendent feels this way.

Best wishes

Benito Mussolini

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

Mr. Mussulini,

Hope you're saving a seat at your table in Hades for King George, I mean President Bush, for when his time comes. What do you and Stalin and Ceasar do down there to keep cool?

(Just kidding. Know you're kidding, too.)

Thanks for the info. Peace,

Kat
Thanks for the

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home